MessageGears is the first email marketing solution of its kind. By combining the power and security of on-premises software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every email. We’re not interested in simply being another email service provider – we’re disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
We're rapidly growing and need YOU to help shape the process for developing great software. We're located in a beautiful office space Downtown, offering access to beautiful parks, an on-site gym, trendy shops, Marta, free parking and world-class restaurants.
As Scrum Master, you will facilitate Scrum practices across 2-3 cross-functional development teams. The Scrum Master is responsible for coordinating the appropriate ceremonies and owns the team velocity trends. As such, it’s imperative the right candidate balance exceptional communication skills with a focus on delivery. The Scrum Master is crucial to coordinate cross-team dependencies and clear any impediments.
Are you ready to be part of a high-performing team? We are looking for people who are looking to grow, collaborate on challenging assignments and have fun doing it!
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies across assigned teams
- Continuous improvement to team velocity through more efficient process execution
- Maintaining an open and collaborative team environment for members to share progress, impediments and frustrations
- Make team aware of backlog readiness, continuous delivery and success metrics
- Run intriguing sprint retrospectives to hone in on high value kaizen improvements
- Support the success of the Scrum team to complete Sprints early!
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide our teams
- Track and assist in execution of development roadmaps
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year experience working as Scrum Master capacity for a software product development team
- Excellent team player and team builder. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Solid knowledge of Agile development techniques
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems
- Scrum Master certification