Director, Product Management
This position will be responsible for documenting the product roadmap, and defining new features and functionality. This role will be responsible for monitoring industry innovations and working with our engineering team to build out new capabilities. The PM will partner closely with the CPO as well as the engineering, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to define technical solutions to business needs. This position will be the go-to person for questions on our platform's current and future capabilities.
- Support marketing by developing new capabilities and improving existing functions.
- Partner with front end app teams to build new features and functionality.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and solutions.
- Provide direction for and work closely with a development team in creating product releases.
- Develop conceptual diagrams. Ensure existing documentation is kept up to date.
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with the business priorities & deadlines.
- Take end-to-end ownership of projects/product releases
- Guidance of Product Owners in a Agile/Scrum environment
- Guidance of UI/UX Design resources
- Guidance of QA strategy
- US Citizen or legal permanent resident
- BA/BS degree or higher in a business or technical field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Owner/Manager in the Email Marketing/Marketing Cloud industry
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web application product management
- Previous experience in defining requirements for a complex web application.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple time-sensitive assignments. Good communication skills.
- Ability to lead, think creatively, adapt proactively to changing environments, act decisively.
- Comfortable documenting complex systems.
- Experience with general UX/UI design (wireframes, etc)
- Ability to work at a high technical level in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills. Excellent at hitting deadlines.
- Excellent analytic problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with a pragmatic approach to process improvement.
- Experience working in Agile or Scrum development environment.
- MacBook Pro & 27" 4k display
- Sit/stand desks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Flexible work hours
- Use of company's 4 season tickets to the Atlanta Braves
- Fun, fast-paced, professional environment
- Growth stage company with many opportunities for advancement